With several local award entry deadlines looming, the pressure is on to submit an exciting nomination to represent your business. If you’d like to enter, but don’t have the time or skill set to do it justice, check out the ‘Go for Gold Award Entry’ packages below!
Award Dates & Deadlines
- Bath Life Awards, 26 February 2015
Deadline for entries, 9 January 2015
- Bristol Post and Bath Chronicle Women in Business Awards, 19 March 2015
Deadline for entries 16 January 2015
- Wiltshire Business Awards, 17 April 2015
Deadline for entries 23 January 2015
Call Lingua Communications now on 01225 319744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Go for Gold’ in the subject line to discuss.
As the old adage goes ‘you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take’ …
… make 2015 your Go for Gold year!
Five great reasons to choose our ‘Go for Gold Award Entry’ package
1. Your entry will be written by a ‘language wordsmith’ to deliver an exciting and inspiring entry.
2. As we discuss your entry you will recognise your organisations great achievements over the past year.
3. As a third party, we bring a fresh outsider’s perspective on your business.
4. The process will elicit stories that you can use for other platforms such as PR, marketing and social media.
5. We will donate 10% from each package bought to local charity, Business against Poverty.
What’s included in my ‘Go for Gold Award Entry’ package?
1. Consultation by phone to discuss your company and its successes during 2014.
2. Identification of suitable awards and categories.
3. Copywriting of your award entry.
4. One press release/article based on the above that can be used for PR/your website/newsletters/social media.
5. Entry submission.
Cost (excluding any entry fees):
One entry – £240+VAT
Two entries £300 + VAT
Three entries £340+VAT
10% of all fees received will be donated to Business against Poverty (BaP). BaP members are eligible for 10% discount on the above rates.