Bath Life Awards, 25 February 2016 / tbc (usually early January)
Enterprising Wiltshire Awards, 18 March 2016 / deadline for entries 31 January 2016
Wiltshire Business Awards, 15 April 2016 / deadline for entries 22 January 2016
The nominations are open, the deadlines are looming and the pressure is on to submit an exciting entry to represent your business.
If you’d like to enter, but don’t have the time or skill set to do it justice, check out Lingua’s Go for Gold Awards Entry packages. (Discounted rates available for BaP members)
Five great reasons for choosing our ‘Go for Gold Awards Entry’ package
- Your nomination will be written by a ‘language wordsmith’ to deliver an exciting and inspiring entry.
- As we discuss your entry you will recognise the breadth of your organisation’s achievements over the past year.
- As a third party, we have a fresh outsider’s perspective on your business.
- The process will elicit stories that you can use for other platforms such as PR, marketing and social media.
- We will donate 10% from each package bought to local charity Business against Poverty, the business brand of People against Poverty.
- Up to 2 hours consultation by phone or in person (within 20 mile radius of Bath) to find out all about your company and its notable recent successes;
- identification of suitable awards and categories;
- research and writing of your award entry;
- ‘review of the year’ style press release/article about your company that can be used for PR/website/newsletter;
- entry submission.
Cost (excluding any entry fees) £375+VAT / Business against Poverty members £325+VAT. 10% of all fees received for the above package will be donated to Business against Poverty.
Call us now on 01225 319744 or email email@example.com quoting ‘Go for Gold Awards Entry’ in the subject line.
As the old adage goes ‘you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take’…
… make this your Go for Gold year!