Making a Will
Making a Will is one of the most important decisions you will ever make in your life. The reality is, its more straightforward and a lot more affordable than you may think.
You may want a Will that ensures your assets and possessions are left to your loved ones and family when you are no longer here and/or you might like to leave a gift to your favourite charity.
People against Poverty has partnered with MJH Financial Solutions – trusted for their ethical beliefs and socially responsible working. They will help you to decide on which Will is right for you Residuary Legacy, Specific legacy, Pecuniary Gift
Making a Will allows you to:
- Reduce the burden on the loved ones you leave behind
- Protect any assets you may have and help reduce the impact that inheritance tax and residential care fees can have upon your estate; protecting your assets for your loved ones.
- Ensure that all your assets are dealt with correctly, with debts paid and items going to the people you wish to receive them.
MJH Financial Solutions offer for you
Did you know:-
• In 2009 because people hadn’t made a Will the Treasury received £76 million and in 2010, £53 million;
• 92% of people know who they would like their estate to go to;
• 70% of adults with minor children do not have a Will;
• 40,000 homes were sold last year to pay for Care Costs
MJH Financial Solutions is designed to ensure that YOU don’t become one of these statistics.
MJH Financial Solutions is proud to be associated with Business and People Against Poverty, and as a special offer to its members and supporters they would like to offer a 15% discount on Estate Planning Solutions. What is included is a free face to face meeting to discuss your Estate Planning needs, a full recommendation of how best to protect your wealth and assets for future generations not just one life time through bespoke Will and Trust Planning. Just mention Business or People against poverty to claim your 15% Discount.
Please contact Mike on Office 01793 950846 Mobile 07738 007812, Email email@example.com. Feel free to visit their bespoke website for more information on how their service can benefit you and your family. http://www.taps.ws/mikehiner