Something that Business against Poverty are so passionate about are ethnics and sustainability and therefore our congratulations go to our first business member of the month for the new year 2016. Digiprint of Trowbridge win this month’s accolade for their efforts in changing the environment on the way we live and work. They have committed themselves to a programme for change to make yours and their own carbon footprint ever smaller and to operate in an environmentally friendly way. Through a combination of investment in greener technology, Eco inks and recycled or forestry managed papers, waste management and clever sourcing they can offer a truthfully green printing service. You can read more about their conscious efforts here. Well done to all at Digiprint.
We asked Director Ben Gregory:
- What motivates you? I have a passion for doing things the right way. Cutting corners or economising just isn’t the way we work at digiprint and this goes right through to our business environmental and ethical policy. The satisfaction I get from providing customers with the right products and the best quality we can supported with both ethical business practice and eco-friendly production is what drives me.
- What is your Business Philosophy?
- We put our Customers first and strive to secure their loyalty through top quality service.
- We value our Employees and seek to help them achieve their full potential.
- We embrace Professionalism and seek Excellence in everything we do.
- We do our best to help our Communities be better places in which to live, work and grow.
- Who do you admire the most? My Dad. He has grafted and worked hard his entire life to support his family and always puts other before himself. He inspired and encouraged me to build my own business and continues to support me with everything I do.
- What would be your advice to anyone wondering if their business could benefit from joining Business against Poverty? Do it! Supporting Business against Poverty helps others less fortunate to support themselves and continues the “pay it forward” ethos that any ethically conscious business should strive to do.